One of the UK's finest, served in malt whisky glasses, of course, on an oval tray for that extra-special toast.
The Glenlivet 12 year old is a bright and lively, gold in colour with an exquisite delicacy of summer-like fragrances and an interlacing of floral and fruity aromas. This perfectly balanced Scotch exhibits the delicacy and softness typifying the region’s whiskies, palate of honeyed, floral notes, smooth and sweet fruit notes of white peaches and pears poached in vanilla syrup.
- 100g - SEA CHANGE - Crab Pate
- 120g - MARICH CHOCOLATES - Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews
- 226.8g - FERIDIES - Seaside Crunch
- 170g - SPRUCEWOOD HANDMADE COOKIE CO. - Rosemary
- 9oz - FERIDIES - Virginia Peanuts
- 142g - GONE CRACKERS - Canadian Cheddar & Chive
- 150g - LESLEY STOWE - Raincoast Crisps (Apricot and Ginger)
- Riedel Bar - 2X Single Malt Whiskey Glasses
- 750ml - THE GLENLIVET - Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
- Oval Tray 16"